Each individual is unique. So are the symptoms of pregnancy. Others might have quite reasonable moderate morning sickness. While others may experience severe morning sickness throughout pregnancy. Some might not have morning sickness at all. Pregnancy is a journey. There is a saying, It is not the destination that is worthwhile but the journey towards it 🙂
Each sickness that we encounter during Pregnancy is part of our ujian. Mudahan Allah memudahan and menlancarkan segalanya untuk semua ibu mengandung. Dan melimpahakan rezeki yang halal and yang di berkati oleh Mu untuk menyambut kedatangkan Khalifah dan melimpahkan rezeki air susu yang lebat untuk semua ibu yang ingin capai kejayaan untuk menyusukan anak-anak mereka hingga dua tahun. Ameen Ya Rabb~
Let us pray together that Allah may bless all mommies and babies who will give birth. Ameen~
Apart from Doa, Usaha and Istiqamah is essentials for every muslim mommies. We need to sucikan our niat and ikhlas kan segala Nya. Like any activity that we intend to do. We need to set out niat, set our mind to achieve that goal and also to usaha to get to it.
And also we need to feed our body with all the good nutrition for baby’s development and health. We heard that a balance pyramid of foods such as Carbohydrates, Calcium, Iron, Fats and proteins and many many more is essential to the baby’s development and growth.
And also a good source of vitamins and minerals that are subscribe by doctors. And with each stages of pregnancy the source of vitamins and minerals will change depending on the needs of the mother. I was doing research on the difference between ‘ Natural Vitamins’ and ‘Synthetic Vitamins’. Let’s have a read:
Did you know?
- That vitamins you are now using are very likely synthetic?
- That synthetic vitamins have only one component out of a whole family of micro-nutrients that accompany then in their natural state?
- That only 50% of a synthetic vitamins can be utilized somewhat efficiently?
- That some sensitive people may actually have an adverse reaction to the synthetic vitamins?
- That scientists can chemically reproduce sea water but when you put fish in this synthetic sea water they die?
Taken from: http://www.nutriteam.com/natural.htm
Now after reading that? You may ask why would I need supplements? Can’t I get all the nutrition from fruits and veggies?
Going back to square one. We live in modern and fast-pace times where even our food are fast, hence fast foods. huhu. Our world today is covered in a blanket of environmental pollutions. Our body is is constantly exposed to:
1) Environmental pollutions that leaves our immune system and defenseless against pollutions, toxins and chemicals.
2) With the amount of pollutions, everyday our body is facing damaged cells. And our body needs a higher dosage of certain nutrients.
3) Even our fruits and vegetables we eat may be defected or polluted.
4) Leading an unhealthy lifestyle, life on the fast lane consumes alot of our time and energy. Where we at times feel stressed out that we can’t remember if we washed our hair and having to find out that we washed our hair twice. :p (speaking from experience). And with the amount of yummy, heavy in oil, rich in artificial seasoning and finest aroma. Who can resists? Especially with all the up-coming open houses. harr harr harr
5) Interference of nutrient absorption from food.
6) Loss of nutrients in food.
With a life cycle above we are shifting our bodies into this gear and at higher risk of:
1) Premature aging
3) Prone to many disease
4) Hair Loss
6) Skin Problems
8) Heart Attacks
And many-many more.
Understand the difference stages of pregnancy that you are going through. I recommend reading ‘What to expect when your expecting book’ 🙂
What expecting moms needs:
1) Sufficient Vitamin B6: Acts a natural remedy for morning sickness that can create nausea and vomiting that can be introduced into the first trimester.
2) Iron: a problem in early pregnancy because early introduction to iron can cause nausea and makes your poop turn a darker colour. But the demand for iron increases as the pregnancy progresses because blood volume and iron is needed to increase the production of red blood cells.
3) Folic Acid is critical for the earliest development of e embryo.
4) Calcium for the development of Strong bones and teeth, etc.
5) Omega 3 essential fatty acids that is important for the development of healthy brain. And studies shown that babies who are exposed to more DHA while in the womb while walk and talk earlier.
With the customized sets that we have are to cater for each individual according to their needs. We do our very best to give the best for you and baby? Why I chose Shaklee?
1) Always safe: Over 250 tests that have been conducted by Shaklee scientists and over 83,000 qualify tests conducted annually to ensure NO artificial flavourings, NO sweeteners and NO preservation.
2) Always Works: More than $3 Million invested in research, development and testing.
3) Always Green: Packaging is FREE of bisphenoal A, phtalates and toxin incs. And packaging can be recycled.
Best of all. I get to FEEL and SEE the results of Shaklee myself. I feel more enegertic. Even when I was I ill, with Allah’s will, I was able to move about. Even blogging till 3am with a cuppa of Shaklee ESP as my companion 🙂
Questions and queries are most welcome. Please WhatsApp at +673 8660989 for prompt response ❤
21st Century Momma