Ever wondered what Shaklee products is about? Or want to know why different individual experiences different results? Then you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to the F.A.Q.S
Shaklee is a brand that was created in the 1950s and has been around for about 50+ years and founded by this amazing person called Dr C.Forrest Shaklee. Dr Shaklee’s vision was to produce Natural and organic line of health supplements that was closetest to nature as possible (as the same state that it was when it was found) to obtain the real natural goodness. And to have products that are FREE from ARTIFICIAL sweeterns, colourings and flavourings. And Shaklee has acheived that. Shaklee’s brand is now worth millions. And this is the reason why millions trust, love and become loyal fans.
Shaklee has catered to many big titles in the U.S such as Oprah Winfrey, Arnold ‘The Governator’, Dr Oz, The Racheal Show and White House of Barack Obama & Michelle Obama too. And not just that. Shaklee has sponsered the NASA team and U.S American Athletes with the Human Fuel by providing top-quality, nutrition & supplementations till this very day. And their organization is growing and their products are selling like hot pancakes and the users success stories are spreading like wild fire.
Now that you know a little about the Shaklee’s roots. Then you must heard of their growing branches. Shaklee has branches all over U.S and also in Malaysia, Phillippines and recently a few years back in Indonesia. From there, many users become loyal consumers and from there stepped up a notch and became distributors / resellers. This has become Shaklee’s fruitful success by grabbing the hearts of their loyal fans.
Bet you was wondering where the FAQs come in. Hehe. To understand how the products work is to understand the foundation of the company. Anyhoots, lets get to the good part yes?
Below are the frequent asked questions that I have encountered since 2012:
1) Is Shaklee Halal
* Yes, Shaklee line of products is Halal. As they have two different manufacturer, whereby for asean countries, Shaklee has a separate manufacturer that manufactures and produces Halal products. And they have Halal certifications from U.S, ISA and Halal Certificate from Malaysia. Below is for your reference.
2) Is Shaklee effective as many says?
* With any supplements, users need to understand that each individual is unique to the responses of Shaklee. Results may vary depending on the responses given out by the body (how healthy your internal is).
3) My friend consumed Shaklee and it worked for her. But I have not seen or felt any results from myself? Is there something wrong with me? Or is the product ineffective?
* Shaklee has been around over 50+ years. Living proof that many of their line of products is very effective. They develop a lot more products each years by developing newly improved formulas. And new ranges of products. They have spent more than 3-5 million on research and development to produce quality products in each bottle.
** The more we age physically and externally, the more our internals is will age as well. Due to Unhealthys eating lifestyle, due to pollutants found in air, water and soil, stress, lack of proper nutritions and many more can take a toll on our body and robs our body from the nutrition that we really need. By eating up our.good and leaving us with the bad.
Why some users face delay in results of many reasons: 1) Misinformation or uninformed on product guidelines 2) Incorrect consumption wise 3) Lack of consistency 4) Insufficent of water intake 5) Incorrect assesement 6) Lack if research on product knowledge. It is important for users to research on the products. After self research, users can ask for assesment from local distributors. But be sure that the guidelines given are genuine and not off the label. Your resellers are there to guide, conduct assesment, follow-ups and provide hotline service, so that any quries you can contact your reseller cause each reseller has different consultation methods. The same service you go to a beauty saloon, different types of situations needs different types of solutions. Going back to the question, When the body ages, the more time that our body needs to repair and heal the damaged cells and body tissues. Shaklee works to strengthen your.internals, once your inner is strong it will reflect through your external. Like they say. The beauty is reflected from within.
4) Is Shaklee safe to consume?
* Understanding that Shaklee produces natural products, Shaklee does not contain drug or harmful or harsh chemicals.
5) What’s the difference between Shaklee and other MLM products found in the market today?
* Each MLM has their own vision,.misson and product line. Users need to understand that it is all in the label. One of the key selling.points of Shaklee is that Shaklee does not contain any artifical colourings, flavouring and sweeterners. And Shaklee does not contain any syntheric ingredients.
6) What is the differance between Organic (natural) & synthetic? And how do I know?
* This is one of the most asked question. Noticed when you took Vit Cs when you were young. It made your tongue orange? Or when you took multivitamins and it was sweet and made your tongue purple? That product contains artifical or synthetic ingredients. Organic products are produced and processed as closet to nature as possible as it was found. Synthetic means products that contain ingredients that are not 100% original. Because to produce high-quality products, there are levels of levels to obtain the best. And this is an expensive process and eats a lot of time. Thus the need for quality time spent on the process for quality outcome.
These are the most Frequent Asked Question on Shaklee. But I like to think of FAQs has follow-up, Assesement, Quality and Success. When follow-ups are made by resellers to their cilents, this is the key factor to the users experience and success. Assesement, through assesement cilents product knowledge will increase thus their confidence towards the product that they are investing in. Quality, qualiy service & quality products are the key. As Shaklee likes to quote ‘Loyalty through Quality’. And success, the FAQ will help the users to acheive their success to obtain the results that they target. InsyAllah, the real rezeki comes from Allah Our Rabb, Shaklee can be part of our usaha. May Allah guide those who wish to make a healthier alternative and change to make differance to their lives and the lives of others. Ameen Ameen Ya Rabb ❤
21st Century Momma