This August is a special month for me and my family. Not just the celebration of Hari Raya Aidilfitri, but also the celebration of many loved family members. And also a special week in-conjuction to World Breastfeeding Day.
What a fanta-bolous way to celebrate with Shaklee GLA. Shaklee GLA is a must for have-in-your-cupboards. Shaklee GLA can cater to all women in any stages and cater ti different backgrounds :-
Many has inquired on what is the differance of Evening Primerose Oil (EPO) and GLA? Visit our previous entry at 21st Century Momma Blog
Photo Credits : Shaklee
Photo credits : Shaklee
Shaklee GLA can cater to women from different backgrounds such as:
2. Menstural cycle begins
What I love about Shaklee GLA (from my very own experience of consuming since 2010) changes that I have personally felt :-
1. Less Mood Swings
2. Relief from menstural cramps (Sengugut in malay)
3. Less PMS (Pre-Menstural Syndrome)
4. Nails are naturally shiny
5. Skin complextion improves
6. Balancing hormones (balancing menstural cycle for those with irregular periods)
7. By balancing hormones for those who suffer from cycts & lymph nodes (in breasts or in the womb)
In-conjuction to World Breastfeeding Week, enjoy a special gift for every purchase of our Momma’s Liquid Gold packages.
Visit our Fan Page n FaceBook to find out more.
Salaam Eid Mubarak
21st Century Momma