It has become a trend now to consume Cholorophyll has a health beverage. Now’s take a look at the roots the Whos, Whats, Where and Whys on Cholorophyll?
What is cholorophyll?
Cholorophyll is the green coloured susbstance that is obtained from fruits and leaft green vegetables. Compare to other sources of Cholorophyll, Alfalfa contains the high levels of proteins and amino acids among other Vitamins and Minerals such as Entire Specturm of Vitamin A, B, D, E, K, Iron, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous and Potassium. Alfalfa is also known as Father of All Foods or King of All Food (Raja segala makanan).
What are the benefits of consuming Alfalfa? And why should we consume Alfalfa?
1. Acts as a natural detox agent.
2. Helps relief from Ezcema and Skin Rashes.
3. Ability to remove germs and destroys new formation of germs
4. Promotes Healthy Digestive System
5. Increases quality and quantity of red blood cells, this is because a chemical composistion that is present in the Alfalfa is similiar to Hemoglobin.
6. Acts as an antioxident agent: Powerful antioxident agent that can lower risks of developing certain types of cancer according to the ‘Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine’
7. Protects & Strenghens Immune System for toxins and waste.
8. Alfalfa is also known for increasing breastmilk production for nursing mothers.
9. Can be used into a paste to soothe insect bites
10. Can be used to beauty treatments eg: Facial masks, bathing in Alfalfa. This kind of Alfalfa is manufactured in Liquid of Powedered form. For those who have Alfalfa Tablets, can smash the tablets into powder form and can create a beauty mask.
11. Purifies the blood has Alfalfa has an Alkaline effect on the body.
12. Promotes bowel movements
13. Eases general digestive system
14. Lowers Bad Cholestrol
15. Regulates Blood Sugar.
How is Alfalfa used?
1300BC : About 6000 years ago, the Persians and early Turkish writtings mentioning on Alfalfa.
Chinese Medicine : To Stimulate appetite and relief from Ulcers.
India: Ayuvedic Medicaition contains Alfalfa to relief water rentention, arthritics and ulcers.
Colonial Americans: Used to fight Scurvy, menstural difficulities (Irregular Periods) and Urination problems.
Native Americans: Uses Alfafa seed to ticken paste and nutritional additions.
19th Century: Herbal Physicans used Alfalfa as an Ingredient for general tonics.
Now, where can you find Quality Alfalfa? Here are some of my favourite Signatured Alfalfa:-
Shaklee Alfalfa, the signature series by Dr Forrest C. Shaklee is available in both Small Size (330 tabs) and Large Size (700 tabs) and is in Tablet Form.
Alfalfa concentrate is in liquid form that is suitable for those who do not like to consume tablets or capsules. What is special of this particular Alfalfa? Alfalfa Concentrate is manufactured and distributed by Sahajidah Hai-O Marketing and this product is also one of the series from the Bio-Velocity Series. Bio Velocity is a technology that produces energy by channeling the energy into the line of products. And the users obtained the benefits of this energy from Consuming the product or using the product on the a daily basis.
To know more on Bio-Velocity, you can visit our recent post : Bio-Velocity Sleep Mate
Stay tuned for the next post for more juicy details, beauty tips and more funky tricks.
Have a wonderful Thursday Folks!
Much Love: Sarah@21st Century Sarah