Pregnancy is the most beautiful transistion from Womenhood to Motherhood. Yes of course, not every pregnancy is a bed of roses. Each pregnancy is different and the experience is unique in it’s very own way. Some mommies may feel the urge to get out of bed at 2AM just to go down to the kitchen and snack on a chocolate bar. Or those nights when you toss and turn, feeling unable to sleep cause baby’s kicks are like a football kicked to the abdomen. Even worse, when you wake up in the middle of the night and screaming at the top of your lungs because you have bad cramp in your right foot. Or how about those awful mornings when the first thing you visit before the kitchen is the loo. (It may be called morning sickness, but the naueseness is through-out the nights)
Hey! It’s not all that bad. They are those good times, like when you get a free foot rub more often than usual (thanks to daddy to be) or a nice back rub. And getting all that you want from the menu list. (Yes even a huge slice of cake and a tub of ice-cream is ok for an expecing mum who is craving!). What are you favourite moments during your pregnancies?
Just the other day, a mommy-to-be asked me if she can consume Shaklee without the need to use prescribed prenatal from her doctor, as she said that she has researched and that the most of the pre-natal vitamins that are prescribed are from Synthetic origins. And she wanted the best for her baby bump. So here, I would like to share a video on how Shaklee Healthy Pre-Natal (click to watch the video here) can be beneficial for expecting mommies.
And one of the best-selling product in the Healthy Pre-Natal sets is Shaklee ESP. The complete essential vitamins & minerals for every mommy who wants a healthy pregnancy. Let’s hear what other mommies say about Shaklee ESP:
Many mommies benefit from Shaklee ESP not just during pregnancy but through-out confinement period too. Pssst Shaklee ESP can be consumed too by those who wish to be: –
- Looking for an alternative to a healthy snack
- Mommies who wish to increase the quality of their breastmilk production
- Mommies who wish to increase the quantity of their breastmilk production
- For those who wants healthy looking skin
- Smoother and healthier complextion
- A healthy aternative to breakfast for those who are always on the go
- The Isoflavens in Shaklee ESP helps to control the ‘bad’ cholestrol and promotes the healthy cholestrol
- Suitable for diabetics as Shaklee ESP only has about 9grams of Sugar (less than half of a tea-spoon)
- Easy to make with a yummy natural vanilla flavor.
Would you like to try yours today? Contact us today at +673 725 1442 (for delivery and collection at our cube location)