Its been a while since I updated my blog with contents related to blogging. And just recently I have many inquires by the youth in Brunei Darussalam on the benefits of this kind of business. Nowadays, many start-up companies you see in Brunei Darussalam are either Franchise, MLM or even building businesses from scratch be it large-scale or small-scale (eg: manufacturing, agriculture, entrepreneurship in a specific field, fashion merchandise, fashion and accessories etc). And often I get questions is why I choose to use blogging as a medium for interaction with my readers or followers.
In the past I enjoyed writing and reading. And have kept my collection of journals that I have since I was in the 6th grade. And writing has been apart of me as I use this technique to express my feelings and thoughts. And in the year 2012, I was given an opportunity to blog about Cyber Security and Internet etiquette and sharing this knowledge to the youths on the dangers on the internet and misusing the tools that were given to us as a privilege. Thus, the moment I decided to do a small side business to earn passive income, I ventured into conducting business online through Facebook.
That was in 2012, a few months later after opening an account with Facebook for business, I decided to open a blog for sharing my experiences on consuming Health supplementation for an alternative method to natural healing. And till this very day I am still blogging as a hobby and also part of my passion. Then the journey to venture into the ocean of entrepreneurship began after small sparks of curiosity slowly blossoming.
Now that was a little bit on the blast of the past from me. Now back to the question. Why Blogging? Perhaps because I am a shy person and I feel that I am more comfortable and I am able to communicate better to people through chatting or blogging. Through this passion for blogging I have decided to use blogging as a way to communicate to those who wish to know more about my online business. Plus it is a great way of sharing individual experiences, real-life testimonials and getting to know more on latest IT trends and gadgets. And nowadays people are more IT-Savy and tend to research on product reviews, product description or even places or locations that sells the item / product or services that you desire.
Now I had a new-found hobby, the next question that popped into my mind was, How can I earn income from the joy of blogging. POP! Like a giant bubble lightbulb that popped in my mind. Why not I sell products that I loved (back then was motherhood accessories such as breastfeeding accessories and health supplements for health and wellness of mothers during pregnancy and during maternity). After much research, after trial and error of selling breastfeeding accessories, I have decided to sell products under MLM system. Now I know many are doubtful on MLM. The first thing in my mind when I people offer me MLM, the first impression I will get is ‘The Pressure To Recruit Downlines’ and the having to promote and sell items in order to obtain income. Am I right? You will get that feeling to right? We often judge something because we have no knowledge of something or we are afraid to step outside our comfort zone. Then why I still stayed with MLM? Here are some reasons:-
1. With the MLM system we are able to earn both: a) Cash Sales and b) Bonus entitlement according to points accumulated.** Each company has different System, it is looking for the system that is right for you. **
2. Not a Get-Rich-Program but a Make-More-Sales-Then-Get-Rich (the more time you invest the more higher your chances of increasing your sales and bonus entitlement.
3. FREE travel incentives once you hit a certain goal or target (ALL EXPENCES PAID including HOTEL ACCOMODATION & FLIGHT TICKETS)
4. Earn Cash Sales
5. Bonus Entitlement EVERY MONTH.
6. FLEXIBLE Hours (Not your regular 9 to 5 job) You will have more FREE time but it is up to you on you will allocate your time.
7. A supporting team and one-to-one guidance with your Mentor.
8. Promotion of rank (in no time however it depends on your initiative to invest time and energy into the business)
9. No qualification required, No minimum experience required, no skill scale required. ** You will be groomed in the Mentorship Boot camp to polish you with the skills required for your to achieve your target and goals.
10. You’ll be able to work from the comfort of your own home.
11. You’ll be your very own boss. You’ll be reporting to yourself on the targets and goals that you have set.
Does the above sound good?
WHEN YOU ARE EMPLOYED:
1. You are paid based on Qualification scale, experience scale and skill scale.
2. If you are in sales or marketing department, the only you’ll be paid on commission based.
3. Your entitled for leave are based on your current rank in the company. (The Common leave entitlement is 14 days, including weekends of Saturday and Sunday).And your chance to travel might be within once or twice a year.
4. Your Bonus Entitlement will be once or twice a year depending on the performance of the company
5. Increment of salary is subjected to approval.
6. Working hours you’ll punch in by 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm.
7. Promotion (is seasonal and depends on your job evaluation)
8. Times when you’ll have to work overtime (after 8 hours) and on working during the weekends on Saturdays and Sundays.
9. Team work will depend on the quality communication within the team to ensure that the communication will always click and on the same wave length.
** This is my own personal opinion and is not against anyone / Company / Business**
How does the above sound to you. If you are the type of person who is :-
3. Willing to take the challenge
4. Willing to learn new things
5. Got heart of steel to be patient and compassionate
6 Passionate on making a difference
7. Dare to be different
Then this is opportunity is for you. You might be the next youth / momma blogger.
If you feel like this is the bees to your knees. Click on this link https://21stcenturysarah.wordpress.com/contact-us/
Looking forward to hearing from you
Sarah @ 21st Century Sarah