In my latest post: https://21stcenturysarah.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/the-magic-cream/ I have shared on this little magic cream that I carry everywhere in my purse. I have used Shaklee Herbal Blend for many occasions and situations. Here are some on my list on usage of Shaklee Herbal Blend:- 1) Moisturizer 2) Treatment of acne 3) Rough and dry skin especially around the feet and hands 4) Dandruff (dry and problematic scalp) 4) eczema and skin rashes on both my girls.
This is a must have for all first-aid box in the house and one more in the cupboard for all purposes. Check-out a poster that I have shared below.
Here is a little info on Shaklee Basic H:-
Basic H2™ Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate
The Nontoxic, Natural Way to Clean
Product Code:00015 (473ml)
The Nontoxic, Natural Way to Clean
An unbelievable amount of super-safe, really powerful grease-busting clean comes out of these bottles of double concentrated Basic H² Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. Basic H2 has thousands of uses like cleaning up: spilled milk, bug guts on the window or even the barbecue grill grunge. Now that’s only three out of 997. We challenge you to try these and the many other uses!.
Just One Cleaning Product For Thousands Of Household Jobs
- Ultra-concentrated: 16 ounces makes 48 gallons of super powerful cleaner.
- Versatile cleaner: removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface, inside and out.
- Cuts through the most stubborn grease and grime, leaving no smeary residue.
- Twice as concentrated as original Basic H² – just use half as much.
- No rinse, no residue, streak-free formula.
Use On Any Washable Surface – Indoor Or Out
- Walls, Windows and mirrors.
- Countertops, tiles, and floors.
- Pots and pans
- Furniture (Not intended for use in aquariums or windshield washer reservoirs.)
Directions For Best Results
Kitchen, appliances, furniture, woodwork fixtures, walls, stainless steel, sealed granite, marble, and bathrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon + 16 oz. of water in a Get Clean Spray Bottle
Pots and pans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon + 1 gallon of warm water
Windows and mirrors
- 1-2 drops + 16 oz. of water in a Get Clean Spray Bottle
- 1 tablespoon + 1 gallon of Water
Woolens, nylons, and fine fabrics
- 1⁄2 teaspoon to a basin of lukewarm water
Did You Know?
- Many all-purpose cleaners may contain toxins that can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled.
- Synthetic solvents may cause hormone disruptions.
- Organic solvents such as butyl cellosolve are neurotoxins and nasal irritants.
- Another toxin, morpholine, can cause liver or kidney damage.
- Glass cleaners contain ammonia, a poison that can irritate skin, eyes, and the respiratory system.
Basic H2 Does Not Contain These Or Other Hazardous Ingredients
The Shaklee Difference
- No toxic fumes
- No hazardous chemicals
- Fragrance free
- Mild on your hands
- pH balanced
- No chlorine
- Tough on grease. Ultra-concentrated: 16 oz. makes 48 gallons.
- Natural sustainably sourced ingredients (derived from corn and coconuts)
- No phosphates
- Recyclable packaging
- No dyes
- Safe for septic systems and gray water
Information above extracted from: http://www.shaklee.com.my/products/healthy-home/basic-h2-organic-super-cleaning-concentrate
In the testimonial poster above, meet my cute little nephew, Muhammad Adi Syukran, only 2 months old. The crusty formation growth within few weeks after first encounter with the affected skin, spreading from his forehead to his ears and scalp. He was referred to skin specialist and the specialist could not find the actual cause of the ‘fungal infection’ (they called it fungal because the crusty formation on the skin was literally dark green in colour). After suggesting my sister to try our Shaklee Basic H and Herbal Blend (and minimal usage of antibiotic ointment) the crusty formation and the mild eczema slowly faded.
For those in Malaysia who wish to purchase (with door to door delivery) please visit the following link below:-
If you have a story to share with us.We are looking forward to hearing from you. Contact us via email at 21stCM@outlook.com
21st Century Momma