In my previous post https://21stcenturysarah.wordpress.com/2015/02/20/owww-ouch-cactus-is-living-in-my-foot/ I shared my recent experience on having high-levels of uric acid. Thanks to choosing comfort and convenience over health. Guilty as charged. Thanks to these:-
Snacking during tele-time or even when having to skip lunch or breakfast.
Instant Noodles: Indomee is an all-time favorite but also a silent-killer.
STRESS + UNHEALTHY EATING CHOICES + BAD HABITS ON MUNCHING AND BINGE + LACK OF SLEEP + LACK OF WATER INTAKE PER DAY = S.I.C.K
Now let’s find out the Hows and Whats that forms and causes Gout.
What is Gout?
1. Gout causes inflammation of the joints
2. Gout is formed due to the high-levels of uric acids that are found in the body which destroys the tissues between the joints.
How is Uric Acid forms?
1. Happens when the body’s immune system is weak and is unable to eliminate or remove excessive amounts of uric acid that is found the blood.
2. Cells are broken down (except for Neuron Cells). Therefore each nucleolus cells are damaged or they die. This releases a substance called ‘Nucleic Acid’.
3. Therefore, Uric Acid is formed and needs to be removed from the body through the process of ‘Urination’.
4. The elimination process if Uric Acid will be conducted by the body, with condition that the body has sufficient amount of essential Vitamins and Minerals.
5. If the body has insufficient Vitamins and Minerals, the uric acid will remain in the blood.
6. In the bloodstream, Uric Acid will be combined with Sodium to form Uric Crystals. And these uric crystals will form between the joints, which triggers inflammation within the joints.
Studies has shown that uric acid build up 18 times more likely than usual, this is because when we are stressed, the enzymes, vitamins and minerals and oily substances will collect collect Gamma Lenouneic and Alpha Lenolinec Acid.
What you needed to know:-
a) Fats that are found in food are high in purine (leaves uric acid as a product of waste)
b) Consumption of Medicine and drugs are at high-risk of Kidney problems coz uric acid is unable to be filtered by the blood.
c) Lack of Vitamin B5 (Pantheothenic Acid) which functions to change uric acid to urine.
d) Protein: If incomplete, lack of Amino Acid, Glycerine is part of protein that helps to convert to uric acid.
e) Kidney Problems: Unable to filter the excessive uric acid in the blood.
f) Problems such as psychological and emotional can destroy the protein.
** Medications are used to help control the levels of uric acid in the body and to give short-term relief to inflammation to the joints.
Now the million dollar question… How can supplementation help with the relief of high levels of uric acid, gout and inflammation of the joints?
Here’s the answer: REVERSE THE CAUSE
Here are some of the recommended Shaklee Supplements:-
Here are the list of the Shaklee Supplements that I am taking now:- (Dosage is taken on a daily basis)
Vivix : 1 tablespoon
OmegaGuard: 1 to 2 tabs
Garlic: 1 tab
Alfalfa : 10 tabs
Performance Drink: 1 cup
Vitamin Bcom: 1 tab
CartoMax: 1 tab
CoQHealth: 1 tab
Herblax: 2 tabs (Once or Twice a Week)
Vitamin E: 1 tab
Due to the hectic schedule that I had, there are times I have skipped taking my supplements and regret doing so now. As of this week, making a schedule for my supplements is important.
Stay tuned for the next post. I will be sharing some interesting tips especially on:-
1. Foods to avoid
2. Food that you can take
3. My testimonial and experience.
Have a great weekend folks! Stay tuned for the next post.
21st Century Momma
(HP): +673 7251442
(Email): email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org